It's Smod, It's back, and we want it that way.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» [RELEASE - Tactical Pack (MP5SD, M4A1, AK-47)
Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 pm by lonewolf6678

» my reqest for smod t
Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:30 am by gggg200911

» Application for joining the team
Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:16 pm by Pepsifan04

» requessting 2 old guns
Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:45 am by gggg200911

» SMOD-Tactical Classic Pack
Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 pm by p0w3rs

» GUNS, MORE GUNS!
Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:48 pm by p0w3rs

» [RELEASE - M3 Shotgun]
Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:19 pm by Nero1187

» Tactical and camo sleeves for hl2 gloves
Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:57 am by Nero1187

» New background (3 mins)
Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:42 pm by MaxTheSmodFan

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Smod-tactical on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Smod-tactical on your social bookmarking website
Statistics
We have 91 registered users
The newest registered user is pieileann

Our users have posted a total of 107 messages in 42 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Trance Radio

Share | 

[REVIEW] Modern Warfare 2's plot.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daxent

PostSubject: [REVIEW] Modern Warfare 2's plot.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:27 pm

I don't even know where to begin, amongst all of this mess.

Lets take it from the top, shall we? The first part of the game does it good UNTIL we hit Wolverines! Not only did IW make this level horrendously boring but they made it horrendously awful in terms of plot. What kind of idiot thinks it would be a good idea to launch an attack on Washington D.C.? Oh, I forgot. It's Putin. Mid-way into the game, Captain Price is somehow in the gulag. This is unexplained, and I do not know why. Nobody even asks why he was in there. Then again IW is basically the Michael Bay of Video Games so don't expect them to make a good point there.

Next on our list is the EMP. What the hell? Your going to launch a EMP strike WHEN THERE'S STILL AMERICAN AIRCRAFT FLYING AROUND THE ZONE. No wonder Shepherd wanted to kill your bitch ass.

Speaking of Shepherd, he seems to want to kill Soap and Price for another, unnamed reason. 5 years ago you lost 30,000 men...what?

And OMG GHOST DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111oneoneone Nobody gives a shit. Ghost got about 10 lines in the game. The only reason people like him is because he wears balaclava, and has the same voice actor as Gaz.

Speaking of which, lets move on to the ending. Which, for all intents and purposes, is a shitty Bond rip-off. Their fist-fighting with a loaded magnum on the ground. AND SHEPHERD EVEN STEPS ON IT, AND DELIBERATELY KICKS IT AWAY. AND IT'S A LOADED MAGNUM.

GG IW. GG.
Back to top Go down
MaxTheSmodFan

PostSubject: RE   Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 pm

I have really enought of MW2. Bobby kotick is a dick, he makes shity games and he (notice "He" spelled with small "h", buahahahahaha Twisted Evil ) should burn in hell for idea of NOT free multi in cod anymore.I've seen he's photo and believe me he's face ALWAYS makes me feel sick. About Cod; this game never had a good story (acctualy cod never had story at all, it's just a bunch of random missions).
Back to top Go down
Daxent

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Modern Warfare 2's plot.   Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:01 pm

MaxTheSmodFan wrote:
I have really enought of MW2. Bobby kotick is a dick, he makes shity games and he (notice "He" spelled with small "h", buahahahahaha Twisted Evil ) should burn in hell for idea of NOT free multi in cod anymore.I've seen he's photo and believe me he's face ALWAYS makes me feel sick. About Cod; this game never had a good story (acctualy cod never had story at all, it's just a bunch of random missions).

Bah, the pay-to-play stuff was just a rumor all along. Though that would've been pretty funny if it actually did happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REVIEW] Modern Warfare 2's plot.   

Back to top Go down

[REVIEW] Modern Warfare 2's plot.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1